NEW College Uniform from September 2010
Red/white pin-striped blouse
College black cardigan or jumper
Black skirt or trousers (tailored)
Red/white pin-striped shirt
College Black jumper
Black trousers (tailored)
Plain black with no logos or markings (no trainers or canvas shoes)
Formal style (no denim, cord or jeans)
Skirts may be plain or pleated, minimum length just above the knee (no frills)
Must be plain black with no additional detailing or logos
A plain black belt may be worn with trousers if it fits through belt loops
3. Outdoor Coat
Students need an outdoor coat for College. It must be removed in lessons. A KCC sport hoodie may be worn as an outdoor coat and removed in lessons
If worn this must be discrete (i.e. 1 small ring, 1 bracelet, 1 necklace, 1 pair non-dangly earrings, no visible body piercings including eyebrow, lip or tongue.
|The following are NOT acceptable|
|• Denim, cord or jeans
• Coloured t-shirts as vests
• Non-uniform hoodies, jumpers, cardigan, fleece tops at any time
• Polo shirts
• Trainers, canvas shoes
• Fashion belts
• Extremes of fashion including hair colour and style
• Non-tailored skirts of stretch material
Unacceptable, non-uniform items will be confiscated and a parent asked to collect. If a student repeatedly fails to wear the correct uniform they will be sent home.
Students may only wear KCC tops, no other jumpers, hoodies or body warmers are to be worn in college.
|[Students in years 8-11 may continue to wear the old KCC uniform]|
|• White shirt (worn tucked in and buttoned to the neck)
• Black trousers/skirt (tailored)
• Navy blue v.necked College sweatshirt
• College tie
|You cannot mix the two uniforms|
PHYSICAL EDUCATION KIT
|All students must have:|
|• Red College polo shirt
• Navy Shorts
• Red and navy blue game socks
• A gum shield is compulsory for hockey and strongly recommended for rugby (if possible this should be
designed and fitted by a dentist)
• Football boots (boys only)
• Long sleeved rugby top (compulsory for boys, optional for girls)
• Navy blue tracksuit bottoms are also highly recommended
• Shin pads are required for football and hockey
SAMPLES OF GENERIC UNIFORM ITEMS SUCH AS, SUGGESTED SCHOOL SKIRTS AND TROUSERS, ARE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING IN STUDENT SERVICES.
Trutex Uniform can be ordered on-line from trutexdirect.com - at the password prompt type in: LEA00544SC.
Anchor Sports All uniform items are available at the Anchor Centre, Bridge Street in Kingsbridge.